I love books; it is my first passion. Whether it is reading them, writing about them, or writing them!
But we all have other interests, and as many of my friends will know, I have a place in my heart for LEGO. And guess what! LEGO has released a new modular building that is a bookshop!
My dear friend over at bricks blog told me about it recently, and now it is at the top of my wish list. It can tide me over until I can get a REAL bookshop of my very own 😉
More about the LEGO Bookshop
The new modular from LEGO includes 2,504 pieces, five minifigs, and stands 29cm tall, and 25cm wide and deep. This little building would look great on my bookshelf; I think you’d agree 😉
Below are the official specs from LEGO.
- An advanced LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Buildings set bookshop with an adjoining townhouse packed with surprising details and unexpected features that teenagers and adults will enjoy building and displaying with pride.
- This big 3-story LEGO® set features so many details, including a display window, bookshelves, reading nook and living spaces in the townhouse. Five minifigures also help to bring this collectors’ toy to life.
- This set is part of the Modular Buildings series – an ever-growing collection of interconnecting model toy buildings that combine to create amazing street scenes that builders and collectors love to own and display.
- With 2,504 pieces, this LEGO® building set for adults and teenagers makes an inspirational birthday, Christmas or special occasion gift.
- Measuring over 11″ (29cm) high, 9″ (25cm) wide and 9″ (25cm) deep, this buildable model makes for an impressive display piece on its own or as part of a larger Modular Buildings series street scene.
Anyway, enough about me – what other passions besides books do you have? Let me know in the comments below 🙂